Almaty is the biggest city with its culture. We will meet clients at airport and accompany them to the hotel. Almaty is the former South capital of Kazakhstan. City organizes various international events such as Asian Games, Universiade, also in our city hosts various forums. The city has many parks, gardens, and various sports facilities, but the most important landmark of Almaty is the nature of the course, as the city is surrounded by the Tian Shan mountain ranges.
Astana is the new capital of our country. We can meet you at the airport, transfer to the hotel and arrange a city tour. Astana is considered the city with modern buildings and the use of modern technologies in construction. Each building was designed by famous architects. We offer you to plunge into the world of modern buildings with advanced technologies.
— Tour in the city:
- Walking in the park of 28 guardsmen — Panfilov, which was named in honor of the heroes of the Great Patriotic War;
- The cathedral, that was built without a single nail;
- Musical Instrument Museum, where you can take a closer look at various kinds of Kazakh musical instruments;
- Kazakhstan National Museum, which displays exhibits of the country’s development;
- Republic Square — a square with green squares and fountains, the Independence Monument.
— Next, we walk to the Kok-Tobe, which is located at 1,100 asl, where you can see the greatness of the city; to walk along the most picturesque place of the city in Medeo, which height is 1600 asl, alpine skating rink is situated at the Medeo.
— Transfer to Charyn (distance is 200 km).
Canyon Charyn is equal in beauty and scenic with painterly of Grand Canyon in the US (Colorado) and it’s arranged to the east of Almaty. The most fascinating place for tourists is Valley of the castles, the length of which is 2 km away. Castle Valley is the rocky deposits that resemble the shape of the tower. The height of these towers is up to 150 — 300 m. In canyon, also preserved the Ash Grove, such Grove has similar in North America. The age of Ash Grove is about 5 million years.
A trip to Turgen gorge. Near Almaty (90km) it is arranged Turgen gorge. It is a variety of hot wells, trout farm with her, enormous grounds with forests, beautiful waterfalls, unusual alpine meadows, the valley itself lasts 44 kilometers to the so-called «Assy» plateau. In this valley, there are 7 waterfalls. «Bear» cataract enchants with its height that reaches 30 meters, surrounded by rocks and verdure. In one of the rocks with a powerful stream of water falls Bozgul was broken tunnel.
Next we’ll take a trip with you to lake called Issyk that is located next to the gorge Turgen. Lake Issyk is one of the most spectacular lakes in the Trans-Ili Alatau, located at altitude of 1800 m a.s.l This lake is suitable, as well as for active people involved in mountain tourism and for those who want to arrange a picnic by the lake. Active guests could go hiking to the rocks.
— Departure to Astana on a high-speed train. Night in the train.
— Tour in the city:
- Walking through the city we will visit with you Baiterek tower in height of 80 meters, which is one of the symbols of the country;
- Shopping and entertainment center Duman with its Oceanarium, also you can visit the Jungle Theater, which will immerse you in the era of the dinosaurs;
- Presidential Cultural Center — a research and cultural-educational complex. The museum will show you ethnography spiritual culture, which tells the story of our country;
- Orthodox Church;
- Mosque of Astana, and ethnic Atameken center, that is under the open sky
— Transfer to the airport.